Creating the Right Custom Care for your loved ones in your time of need.
At US Medtrade Hospice, Inc. we understand that choosing hospice care is a difficult decision. The biggest benefit is it allows you and your family to stay together in the comfort of your home unless you need care in an inpatient facility.
If our caring hospice team determines that you need inpatient care, we will make efficient arrangements for your stay.
NOTE: Medicare will still pay for covered benefits for any health problems that aren’t related to your terminal illness, like care for an injury.
Medicare covers these hospice services when they’re needed to care for your terminal illness and related condition(s):
▪ Doctor services
▪ Nursing care
▪ Medical equipment (like wheelchairs or walkers)
▪ Medical supplies (like bandages and catheters)
▪ Drugs for symptom control or pain relief (may need to pay a small copayment)
▪ Hospice aide and social worker services
▪ Physical and occupational therapy
▪ Short-term pain and symptom management
▪ Speech-language pathology services
▪ Dietary counseling
▪ Grief and loss counseling for you and your family
▪ Short-term inpatient care (for pain and symptom management)
▪ Other Medicare-covered services needed to manage your pain and other symptoms related to your terminal illness, as recommended by your hospice team